Friday, December 10, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I love taking pictures of my gang and I love sharing pictures of my gang. Being online you don't get to interact with the vendors and customer very much. If you are lucky you will see them once or twice a year at trade shows.

What a better way them to give a personal touch by sending them a Christmas photo card? Everyone loves to get Christmas cards, whether they send them out or not, getting mail is a very fun thing!

Shutterfly is offering a great promotion right now to get 50 free Christmas cards.

Some of my favorite Christmas cards are:

Stamped and Sealed
All Wrapped Up
Retro Christmas

The thing that I like the best about giving photo cards rather than a single photo is that many times you can add more than one picture. This is great when you have 3 animals that all want to be featured.

By getting these holiday cards, I will be able to send my awesome vendors a neat card! Thank you to Shutterfly for sponsoring this and offering awesome option to choose from. It is going to be difficult trying to pick on design and then try to pick a few favorite pictures to put on our Christmas photo card.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails