Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Barack's Girls are getting a Puppy

Barack Obama promised his girls that they could get a puppy if they moved into the White House.

Here is the link-http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/11/05/presidential.pets/index.html

Please help spread the word- Barack adopt, don't shop.

What a great example it would be if the president of the United States would adopt a dog instead of buying one from a pet store where it came from a puppy mill.

Remember there are many great puppies in rescues and shelters, just as they are great adult dogs that are proven to be kid friendly and house broken!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be great if Obama and his family adopted a shelter dog. However, I think everyone has to make their own choice when it comes to getting a dog. I know I will always adopt from shelters, but many people I know buy dogs from breeders. Those people love their dogs just as much as I do and are dedicated to their animals. Some people can only have a specific breed or are afraid a shelter dog will have "issues."

Related Posts with Thumbnails