Monday, October 20, 2008

Seizue Alert Dogs

There was recently a great article on seizure alert dogs on CNN.

I love reading these articles about dogs that help people whether they are seeing eye dogs, seizure alert dogs, dogs that work in the military, or Ratchet the soldier's dog from Iraq.

I am shocked by the amount of things that dogs can be taught, from opening a fridge to herding sheep. I think the best part about all of these stories is how they improve and help the humans in their lives. While my dog can't do any thing special besides roll over (sometimes he makes it no farther than half over), he improves my life every day just because he is in it.

I would love to hear how your dog has benefited your life or what neat things they can do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails