Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Puppies opened eyes

Hi everyone. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know I did and I ate way too much. Well the puppies are doing very good! 3 of them opened their eyes this morning. They are so cute. We will be selling them for 1000.00 They have a champion blood line and are AKC. They will be beautiful puppies. I registered the litter today. They are getting even cuter with their eyes open. I think the last one will open his eyes in the next couple days. He was the last one born and last to open his eyes. I will take more pictures soon. Enough of my rambling on and on. I have to go and check on the puppies before I get the kids to bed.

2 comments:

Greg said...

So how do you get your dog to stop using your home as its bathroom. I've tried everything I could begin my dog from ruining my carpeting. I've tried to discipline in in various ways that I don't need to go into but you can use your imagination. I had a small boxer dog . And he is quite a little character. I just want to share with you everyone on the blog everyone you can read this article to. I am so happy with the results that I have found from this web site http://dogs444.com/about dog training. If you're tired of using outdated methods and won a sample easy-to-follow plan than the information you will get about dog training will change your life. I easily don't give advice like this on the Internet but I'm so happy with the information I got I just want to tell everyone. Now I get to enjoy my dog.

Thank you for letting me post on your site and I hope this is useful information for everyone who reads it.

alberthaanstra said...

Hello friend. I love animals! Thanks for having me on your great blog today. Blogger should be happy to have you on board! Do you need free debt consolidation? Well, look no further. I help you for free my friend. I have tried and tested all sites But, the best was debt-consolidation.com. So, let me help you. Fill in the form today for free. And be debt free. Get credit repair today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails